I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed before Nov, 2020.
- Q1. Tell me about yourselfView Answer (2)Collapse
- Q2. Why are you looking for change?View Answer (3)Collapse
- Q3. What are your core skills?View Answer (2)Collapse
- Q4. What are most difficult situations you faced in all your career and how did you resolve them?View Answer (1)Collapse
- Q5. Give details of some functional as well as technical problems that you faced in your career. For example. you can say that in one of the projects it was difficult to get consensus from all stakeholders and you took them into confidence by showing the facts and figures about certain implementation and the long term benefits of the project. Try to keep the scenarios as true and don't fabricate anything.View Answer (1)Collapse
2. Rehearsal how you would introduce yourself, try to keep the introduction brief and crisp while including all relevant information
3. Join at least 5 minutes before the interview. If you are in a remote location with bad network, make sure that all such issues are resolved well before the schedule of the interview
4. Dress smartly and professionally if it is a video or in person interview
5. Keep all background noise at bay and background visuals clean
6. Brush up your technical and functional knowledge and go through it multiple times to be confident
7. Give precise answers instead of detailed, lengthy answers or unnecessary details
8. If you don't know any answer, politely say "sorry I don't have an idea about it"
9. Never use any provocative words even if the interviewer is aggressive
10. Research about the company and be informed about the work they are doing in the job description area.
11. Try to highlight your achievements and certifications.