I applied via Campus Placement and was interviewed in Sep, 2021.
- Q1. Tell me about yourself, and tell me something that is not included in your resume.
- Q2. Tell me about your project. Why did you choose this topic, how did you prepare for it, how much time it required?
- Q3. What do you know about OOPS?
- Q4. What is stack? How do you convert a queue to stack?
- Q5. Logic behind tree and graphs codes?
- Q6. Time complexity of nested for loop.
- Q7. What is space complexity?
- Q8. What is the difference between structure and class?
- Q9. Why do you want to join IT, if you are from the Electronics branch?
- Q10. What is the difference between RDBMS and DBMS? Explain database with a real life example of database.
- Q11. Introduce yourself
- Q12. Do you know any foreign languages
- Q13. Why do you want to join Cognizant?
- Q14. Are you ready to do an internship?
- Q15. Are you comfortable relocating?
- Q16. Any questions?
Round type - Online Test
Round description - Platform:- Amcat
Sections:- Quants, Logical, Verbal
In this exam we could switch between sections.
The major topics included Ratio, Proportion, averages.
All the questions were easy to moderate level. However, in the verbal section they had synonyms and antonyms. Now for me I knew most of the words, but some of my friends got very tricky words that they didn't know. So it also depends on luck a bit.Round 2
Round type - Technical interview round
Round duration - 30 minutes
Round description - It was a 30 minutes round only. Since I am from Electronics and telecommunications, my questions were from my projects only and there were no coding questions, only some basic programming logic questions were asked.Round 3
Round type - HR interviewCognizant interview preparation:Tips for other job seekers - Do not give any wrong information in your resume. Because they will question you on whatever you are adding there.Final outcome of the interviewSelected