Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of. Who you are: You will be responsible for leading/Managing a team of highly talented individuals for developing IBM Storage Insights product
- Lead 15 technical resources covering various aspects of Storage Insights and Spectrum Control product development.
- Collaborate closely with other peer teams globally
What you will do :
- Focus on technical supervision, project management, organizational development
- Ensure talent/skills development and performance management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent people management skills and ability to provide technical guidance to a team of experienced professionals
- 12 years of relevant experience
- Experience of 3 years in leading/managing a team
- Strong fundamentals in cloud related development with java along with at-least 5 years of experience in the area
- Able to handle multiple scrum teams and scrum of scrums.
- Excellent Communication, people management and leadership skills
- Ability to pick up new areas and work with partner/clients
- Experienced with client-server architectures, networking protocols, application development, and using databases. Have experience using and developing APIs.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6 years of leading and mentoring teams
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Functional Areas: Other
Read full job description
Great learning opportunities, lots of projects. Unlimited sick leave. Fair compensation. Good work from home.
Bureaucratic structure. No clear HR policy. Poor career growth opportunities. Poor mid level management. Read 24