I applied via Referral and was interviewed in Jan, 2022.
- Q1. Why are you looking for a change?View Answer (6)Collapse
- Q2. Share details of your previous job.View Answer (3)Collapse
- Q3. What is your family background?View Answer (2)Collapse
- Q4. What are your salary expectations?Add Answer Collapse
- Q5. Why should we hire you?View Answer (1)Collapse
- Q6. Tell me about yourself.View Answer (1)Collapse
- Q7. Balance sheet releted questionAdd Answer Collapse
compliance for Statutory Law.
▪Compliance of Accounting Principles, I-GAAP for preparation of Books of Accounts.
▪Preparation of Salary, Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance, its return and payment.
▪Ledger Scrutiny, Ratio Analysis, Trend Analysis, Price Analysis.
▪Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accounts for various clients.
▪Preparation of Voucher For sales, Purchase and Journal entry and others.
▪Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements and various Inter Company
Transactions and Account Receivable/ Payable Reconciliations.
▪Preparation of Projected Financial Statements, Calculation of Return on Capital
▪Verification of Statutory Dues payment of ESI, PF, TDS, TCS. Etc.
▪Computation of Income Tax, TDS,TCS, 26 AS, Advance Tax and its interest and
penalty calculation u/s 234A/B/C of Income Tax Act.
▪Filling of Income Tax Returns of various assesses, PAN Registration and other work.
▪GST Registration, Monthly Yearly and Quarterly GST Returns and Reconciliations,
Consultancy given on Exemption Notifications, Reverse Charge Mechanism,
Composition Scheme and ITC and various other clarifications issued by council.
▪Preparation of replies to notices issued by Income Tax Department at CIT Level.
▪Received various Appreciation Mails from Clients and senior partner for efficient
▪Preparation of Budget highlights in Power Point presentation.
▪Learned Team Building, Team Management, Leadership and Relationship Mgt. skills.