- Q1. What was your Job Role in your previous company?View Answer (23)Collapse
- Q2. Tell me More about your Previous Role ?View Answer (7)Collapse
- Q3. How i ended up for an Interview ?View Answer (5)Collapse
- Q4. Why i choose to go for an Interview ?View Answer (3)Collapse
- Q5. Shall anyone should go for BDA Or Sales for Learning / Monetary benefit?View Answer (1)Collapse
- Q6. No, If you really want to learn Business Development do it from scratch, Do it as paid internship or work in budding startups there you will learn and that is fulfilling job, if money is concern, you might arrive a lot of better opportunities than this one. BDA job is going to exist and every company is going to need them, they draws people to the company, even if the product is so good, one needs to put trust in you and your product then only they would expend their hard earned money, majority of their target audience is middle class, who hovers around their kids to study, study and study and this is where the trap is. Understand this and here the work culture has a lot of pressure and you might end up being stuck and having no time for family and loved one. you need atleast 8 hours sleep, 2 hours buffer time, 2 hours to do make done your routine. SO ITS A BIG NO.Add Answer Collapse
- Q7. Who shall go for this job ?View Answer (3)Collapse
But just don't go for this. It's a trap.